Acuity Predictive Assessments Indicate Student Growth and Progress Relative to Your End-of-Year Goals and State Accountability Exams
- Three assessments for each grade in reading/language arts and math
- Acuity Science includes one early indicator assessment and one predictive assessment
per grade span (3–5, 6–8)
- 35–40 points per form
Acuity Predictive Assessments, like the Acuity Diagnostic Assessments, provide immediate actionable data and are linked to instructional resources for further practice and intervention relative to key state content standards.
Acuity Predictive Assessments enable educators to:
- Measure student growth within and across years
- View accurate reports at the student, class, district, and multi-district levels
- Gain a clear understanding of each student's strengths and areas for improvement
- Indicate student performance on your state accountability exam
- Prepare students for state assessments using item content that mirrors the content on those assessments
Designed to be administered in a timely manner, these assessments allow you to prioritize your instructional action plan and concentrate efforts on areas where students need instructional intervention.