Acuity is the one InFormative Assessment solution that includes everything you need to improve student achievement
Acuity helps you target instruction and improve student learning by delivering detailed insight on student strengths and areas for additional instruction. Easy-to-use reports recommend specific actions to improve student achievement at student, class, school, district, and multi-district levels.
Acuity also helps you quickly close learning gaps by assigning instructional resources directly from student assessment results.
Built-in customization opportunities are provided with robust item banks and item authoring tools.
Boost student achievement with Acuity
Acuity Product Details
- Assessment types – Acuity Predictive and Diagnostic Assessments are designed to inform everyday classroom instruction and district-level decisions. Acuity also enables you to build customized assessments with robust item banks and item authoring tools.
- Subject areas – Acuity is available for reading/language arts, math, science, and algebra.
- Reports – Fast, near real-time, comprehensive reporting and scoring are included with Acuity. Reports are available at the student, classroom, school, district, and multi-district levels.
- Instructional resources – Engaging Instructional Resources are included with Acuity to provide students with extra practice and targeted intervention opportunities.
- Technical specifications – Acuity supports students, teachers, and administrators using multiple computer platforms and configurations.
- Customization options – Customization opportunities built right into the Acuity solution help you develop your own assessments fully aligned to your district requirements.
- State & national alignment – Acuity is closely aligned to your specific state standards. Algebra items and tests are aligned to the 2000 National Council for Teachers in Mathmatics (NCTM).
- Delivery options – Acuity includes flexible options for delivering assessments online, paper/pencil, or using student response devices (a.k.a. clickers).
View Acuity Successes
Acuity is available for reading/ language arts, math and science for Grades 3–8; algebra for Grades 6–12.
- Aligns closely with state standards
- Delivers results quickly
- Meets requirements for state and federal grants and funds
- Indicates if intervention is required early in the academic year
- Standards-aligned, pre-built assessments
- Instructional resources
- Actionable reports
- Item banks and item authoring for customized assessments