Acuity Delivers the Right Tools to Help You Link Assessments to Instruction
Educators frequently ask, "Now that I know who needs help in which areas, what do I do?”
Acuity is specifically designed to answer this question by giving educators the opportunity to assign additional instructional resources.
Instructional resources are accessible directly from assessment results and can be automatically assigned to a class as a whole, or to individual students, using the “Assign” feature on Acuity reports.
Instructional resources are designed to:
- Engage students with interactive practice activities
- Improve student achievement in key areas
- Help your teachers intervene in time to make a difference
Each engaging instructional resource provides extra practice and instruction and includes three important components:
- Introduction and explanation related to a given skill
- Guided practice
- Opportunity to evaluate progress throughout instruction
View sample Acuity Instructional Resources