A Look Inside:
Webinars Designed to Introduce the All-in-One Acuity InFormative Assessment Solution
Acuity Overview Webinars can show you how powerful Acuity solutions are designed to improve your assessment program. CTB/McGraw-Hill Assessment Solutions Consultants can conduct webinars approximately 30 to 45 minutes in length.
Acuity webinars show you how to:
- Prepare students for success with diagnostic and predictive information
- Build, share, and save custom assessments to pinpoint problems and provide review and practice
- Deliver targeted interventions using Acuity Instructional Resources that help all students stay on track
- Make lasting decisions about student achievement with easy-to-use Acuity Reports that help you collaborate with other educators, students, and parents
- Administer assessments flexibly and quickly with paper-and-pencil, online, and clicker methods supported
Please note: Webinars are designed to give you an introductory look at incorporating data-driven instruction into your classrooms, but do not replace professional development or training for current customers.
To schedule a webinar, please contact CTB at 800.538.9547.